Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I don't have time for this!

I don't have time to be writing this post.
I don't have time for Ike is getting close.
I wish I could live today as I'd planned,
Instead I pack and pray that my house will stand.

Cheesy, huh????? I don't have time for this hurricane mess!

Our schools are closed today through Monday. Today, we begin the packing process. Tonight we will begin boarding windows and the kids and I will head north tomorrow. Tommy will come a little later with the stinky dogs. That's the plan for now anyway. Maybe later today as we know where Ike is for sure headed, we'll be able to plan otherwise. Our lives are way more important than the inconvenience of packing, the expense of buying wood or travelling, or the fear of losing our stuff.

1 comment:

Frank Bennett said...

I don't think Tomball is far enough away from the storm to be safe. Come see us instead:)
Suzanne