Friday, September 26, 2008

Family Photo at the Astro's Game

Here's a picture of us at the Astros/Pirates baseball game. We went on the Monday before Ike and they were taking free family photos. Why not... The kids thought I was a dork for wanting to take it but they went along. I think I'm just sentimental. Okay, maybe a sentimental dork. Notice that two of my children are taller than me and the other is catching up quickly!

Thanks, Danny & Lizanne, for the tickets. Seems like forever ago when it's just been a couple of weeks! Gee, thanks, Ike!

3 comments:

RanAshKenCoop said...

Andrea and family -
Ya'll are welcome at our house anytime...day, over night, anytime!
Our casa is your casa!!
-Randy and Ashley

Andrea said...

Thanks. We've had lots of very generous offers but nothing is like being in your own home. It's just not bad enough to move out - yet.....

Jenny Hintze said...

Andrea, what great picture! You don't need me to take your family pictures after all.