Thursday, July 03, 2008

Wii Fit - We Got One!

We got one of those "little white things you stand on" yesterday. I went to Target at 8:30am and it was there and I got it - the only one they had. They must put out only one per day. The kids had a good time "standing" on it almost all day long. Jenny even took a turn! I wish I could have caught Anna on video because she had me rolling. She wouldn't twist her waist to keep the hoola hoop going, she would shake her bootie really fast and do all sorts of funny things to make it go. Here are a couple of short video clips of the other two. I think the differences in form are pretty funny! Who needs a hoola hoop or a gym membership?!?







And to top it off, here's a photo of something quite astounding! If you don't get it, you can check out this post from our blog.















I haven't played it yet. I will, though, but I've been too busy taking pictures and videos. :)

2 comments:

Jenny Hintze said...

Okay, I hope your kids approved you putting those on. after all the flack you give me about protecting my kids privacy.

Andrea said...

I don't need approval - I didn't show their faces and their hiney's were clothed! :) Really, I did get approval just now when I read your comment and they both said they didn't care.

Plus... flack or no flack, you're going to do whatever you want to do anyway. You've made it pretty clear that you don't really care what I say.

Plus... plus... they don't read it anyway so they'd probably never know!!!