Saturday, July 26, 2008

Safari was fun! - Message from Tori in Kenya

Here's the latest text from Tori. It came in just a bit ago so her day is almost done when ours has barely begun...


"Safari was today, so fun! I have tons to tell you when I'm home and I'm bringing a little girl with me. :) Tell Anna to have fun at camp, love her and miss you all!"

Tori is being highly praised by a couple of the leaders on trip. She has served her team and God well. I wouldn't have expected anything less from her. What a girl!

From Aaron: I have been so proud of Tori. She was a kid magnet all week and you could just see God's love being demonstrated in the way she loved on the kids. She has really been a vital part of our team. She has really focused on putting others first. You've got a good kid. (a couple of them actually)

From Chantel: Andrea, I must begin this email by telling you how much I love your daughter!!! This trip has allowed me to get to know her in a deeper level. She is an amazing girl and I am so glad that God allowed me the chance to see Him through her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of Tori!!! Man she's gonna need to pour into ME after this trip lol