Thursday, July 17, 2008

Last Night's Moon

I noticed the moon between two trees last night and it was a cool sight. The moon was perfectly centered in between two trees in our yard and it had little clouds all around it. I never can remember what all the clouds are called or which ones are which. I'm not a photographer by any stretch but I have a decent eye so I'm pretty sure if I ever figured out what cameras can do I'd be a decent one. I don't have to be a photographer as long as we have Jenny!

Anyway, here's what I captured of last night's moon. I'm sure it could be enhanced somehow but I told you, I'm not a photographer. It's not near as cool as what my eye saw but with my limited knowledge of how to work the camera and the camera just not be able to capture what our eye can (God is an amazing creator!), it's what I got...

No comments: