Monday, July 21, 2008

Text message from Tori














I'm not sure when she sent this and I'm guessing she sent it when the arrived in Nairobi but it just arrived in my text message inbox at 10:22pm. Even though it's probably 2 days behind, I'll take it!

I wonder if the incoming text is included in our text package since it came from Nairobi? I doubt it. My guess is we're going to owe Emily some money on her next phone bill.

Whatever - I don't care. It's good to hear from her.

Update: When I talked to her on Tuesday, she said that she had sent it from Nanyuki at 6am on Tuesday morning. I got it on Monday night so it was not days old.

2 comments:

praynlady said...

Awesome! I'm so glad you got a message from her. I hope that you will be able to keep me posted while we are on vacay as I will have no internet for 12 days! Yuck!

Tell her I love her!!

Andrea said...

Will do. We still have phones...