Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Crazy Dancin'! One More Time...

Okay, I promise I won't keep posting videos but I ran across this one yesterday and thought it was good. I'm mostly posting this one so I can have it here for myself just in case I need to remember these moves some day. It's about 6 minutes long so go get a cup of coffee or something and come back and watch it. You'll feel better about it if you multi-task and don't completely waste 6 minutes of your day.

Jakeb and I were watching this together yesterday and it occurred to me that my kids have never seen The Thriller video. I think I'll have to dig that one up. That's worth sharing with our children, don't ya' think? That video was cutting edge back in the day! :)




And the icing on the cake (she writes sarcastically), Mr. Evolution of Dance was on Oprah a few months ago, yes Oprah! He was talking about the upcoming Evolution of Dance 2 he is working on. In another video clip, showing bits of his new work which doesn't seem all that impressive at this point, he says that "life isn't always the party we hoped for but while we're here we might as well dance." Sounds like a good plan to me.

No comments: