Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Funny names, bad music, baseball and stuff!

I seem to be using the word "stuff" alot these days. I think my brain is just so tired, it's easier to find an all-encompasing word like "stuff" to use rather have to come up with two or three real words.....

These are some pics we took when visiting my sister in Dallas a few weeks ago. I kind of thought Jakeb might want to put some on his blog but he took too long. I kind of got lost in Kenya trip "stuff" and Anna asked me if I was going to put these up so here they are.

We went to a Ranger's/Angel's game and found quite a few names to make fun of. We also went to Medieval Times and cheered and ate way too much, with our fingers I might add. I even asked for a fork and he said they don't exist. Great fun!

Funny Names!


He has two i's........



What an interesting mix.



His last name is pretty fun to say! It went around in a horseshoe shape and took up the whole back of his jersey.

And we can't forget about Milton Bradley. He plays quite a game!! :)


Bad Music! (and some bad videography)


Baseball
























Stuff...












Toaster Strudle!!




3 comments:

praynlady said...

Looks like you all had a great time and I must say that I loved the last funny name fella....Yep, still cant say it...I'll call him "Salty" for short! haha

Isn't my grandboy a cutie....

these are great and I'm glad you all had a good time!

Jakeb said...

Dude where's my home run video???!!!!! I am so disapointed in you mom!

Andrea said...

Well, that's pretty harsh, Jakeb! It's not like you don't have your own blog to put it on. Plus, videos take forever to upload.