Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tori is home!

She made it! Our world traveler is home...

It was so good to see her and hug her. She was pretty tired. It was 3am for them when they arrived in Houston. She wanted to go eat Chicfila - imagine that... :)

We heard many stories but I'm sure there's more. When we got home, she showed us all of her pictures. When she gets them off of her camera, I'll post some of them.

What a great experience she had... I've got to figure out a way to go with her next year!! Wonder if we could all go. hmmm... a family of five, about $4000 each - ouch!!!

I kept looking at her and thinking, "My baby was in Africa!" Some of what she experienced was funny, some heart-wrenching and some was just grosse (some funny and gross at the same time) but she handled it. We are just so proud of her!!

No comments: