Friday, August 06, 2004

One of those weeks ...

Ronnie asked the question "Do you ever have those days..." on his blog last Sunday. Well my question is "do you ever have those weeks"?

My week hasn't been bad but it's been busy and some of the people with whom I'm closest have pointed out to me that in my overzealous desire to accomplish the tasks of the week I have had my blinders on to people.

It is so easy to be caught up in the process that you miss the point of the process all together. If you are one of those people who I passed by and ignored because my mind was somewhere else, I apologize, and if I know about it I'll try to find you and tell you in person.

"We are merely moving shadows, and all our busy rushing ends in nothing." Link

"No matter what I'm going through, it's not the destination, it's the journey" - Joseph Garlington

1 comment:

Phillip Hintze said...

Unfortunately, I do this all the time. Sometimes I just get to where I'm thinking about something so much that I'll just walk past somebody without saying a word. Sometimes I'll just stop in the middle of a conversation. Afterwards I think, "man, they must think I'm such a jerk!" If I've done this to you - sorry.