Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hope4Kenya Photo Memory Book is DONE!!

I created a photo memory book at the request of our student minister of this summer's Kenya mission trip that our daughter, Tori, along with over 30 others went on.

It is an 8.5x11 brown suede-like bound book and includes 35 pages of quotes from the team members and photos of everyone who went. I worked pretty hard on it, compiling the quotes and going through hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of photos and then matching them up with the quotes to tell the story, and I'm pleased with how it turned out. It captures the events and stories that made this trip so special.

If you'd like to see it online, you can get the link here from the Kenya trip blog. I also have my copy if you'd like to look at it close up. You can't really read the quotes online. My copy has some errors, which was expected but still disappointing, but I'll be ordering me another copy of it now that those are all fixed up.

No comments: