Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's All About Tori - Part 5

Here is another thought from Tori's Pawpaw that came in about Tori's life so far.



You hear a lot about "style" but not much about "substance". Tori has handled good times and bad on her way to becoming a fine young woman with a solid balance of both. Character counts. It always will.

PawPaw



I've laughed and I've cried so much over the past few weeks. I'm grateful that there has been a measure of both. Tori's graduation ceremony is tonight. She'll walk to receive her diploma that she has worked so hard for over the last 13 years. She'll be in her cap and gown looking so grown up and beautiful. We'll be proudly watching with friends and family. I'm pretty sure I'll be tearing up alot.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww Mama, what a moment! You guys are the best and Tori's got it too! We will see you Saturday!

Andrea said...

Thanks, Cyndi!