Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's All About Tori - Part 4


So here are a few thoughts from family and friends to add to the series of Tori posts. Enjoy and thanks to those of you who helped make this post so great! If more come in, I'll be sure to post them.


Tori, as you go from one stage in life to the next, you will….blah blah blah… Hey Toto, You know that as I've watched you grow from the fuzzy headed, cutie patooty, playing with the gerbil ball in the bathtub, to the incredible young lady you are today…I have to sit down just to take it all in. You and I have shared some great times and I look forward to many, many more with you in the years to come as you grow even more and become even more awesome than you already are. Gal, God has such incredible plans for you and to watch you follow them is a blessing to all of us. But, I can only speak for myself when I say, "HEY FRIGID-EAR, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE REFRIDGERATOR"! I love you with all my heart and I will always be here for you! ALWAYS!

Love, Ollie


Let's see....How about a silly poem?

Tori with the pixie ears,
Tori with a tiny rear,
Mumbles her words half the time,
What isn't mumbled is often whined,
Smart as a whip, sharp as a tack,
But still a blonde and that's a fact,
Stunning beauty to behold,
And she has a heart of gold,
Now that kid is all grown up,
Driving around in her own red truck,
Congratulations, you've done well,
And I hope you never go to jail.

Love, Jenny




A few things I've learned from Tori:
That taking medicine can really be entertaining.
That it's not cool to drive a large, loud truck with the generator running.
Give a girl an empty whopper wrapper and you never know what you might get in return.
That chocolate and new shoes really do help heal a broken heart.
That a very proud aunt can cry like a baby just because her very special niece is growing up!

Geez! Thanks, Tori.
Edie




Aaron's Top 5 things he likes about Tori :

5. Freaks out easily when touched by feet.
4. Key member of the Stunz family singers.
3. Allows Kenyan babies to pee on her.
2. Does what she says she will do.
1. Loves God and loves people.

1 comment:

praynlady said...

I'm crying cuz every single thing on here is absolute truth! Tori, you are sooooooooooooooo loved!