Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Nobody Didit Stunz - new family member


Since this is the Stunz Family Blog, I thought it fitting that this be the place where we officially induct “Nobody Didit Stunz” into our family.
I think every family probably has a "Nobody Didit". You know who I’m talking about, right?
Mom: “Who did this?”
Kids: “Nobody!”
“Nobody” seems to do “everything” around here so it’s only proper that “Nobody” get the credit for doing “nothing”!!!

I would also like to take this opportunity to instruct “Nobody” as to how actually doing something (see picture) should work. When the bag is full and the lid can still be removed without plastic bottles and jugs flying everywhere, then:

Step 1 – Remove the lid
Step 2 – Take the full bag out
Step 3 – Put a new bag in (notice there are extras right beside the can!)
Step 4 – Replace the lid
Step 5 – Repeat when the bag is full but not overflowing into the rest of the house!

"Nobody" is one family member that I would actually enjoy booting out the door one day. Maybe “Nobody” will leave and will be replaced with “Somebody” who actually did it! :)

6 comments:

Tommy said...

I didn't do it...

Jakeb said...

Wait you never asked me! I might have done it.... but wait. I didn't do it.

Jenny Hintze said...

It was me. I snuck into your house and did it. Leave your innocent family out of this.

Anna said...

lol! very funny!

Anna said...

OK! I will take that as very true
answer!BECAUSE I DID NOT DO IT!That is all I have to say.

Anna said...

there is a a after the as!