Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tooth #11 is out!!!


Anna lost her 11th tooth yesterday (she's counting, not me). It was a "big" tooth and she was excited.


She put it in a decorated ziploc under her pillow with a picture of her and her Mimi. The "tooth fairy" brought $2. "She" left the money, the tooth and the picture. Why in the world would "she" want to keep that nasty tooth???


Anna stated that she only got $2 and the last tooth she lost at Mimi's brought her $5. Perhaps the picture of her and her Mimi was placed strategically for a hopeful good fortune. The tooth fairy probably should have given her more for taking the time to decorate the bag. Bet she doesn't see many of those!
I remember only getting a quarter, maybe .50 if I was lucky!

5 comments:

Anna said...

this is anna.I keep the picture of mimi under my pellow because it reminds me of her when she is not around.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for snaggle-toothed kids!! Hey look I was able to pull up your blog-weird!?

Andrea said...

Cool! I'm glad it worked.

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

i am glad to.thanks lizanne.