Sunday, April 13, 2008

Prom 2008



Here are just a few of Tori & Peter's Prom pics. I took about 150, Jenny took probably that same amount. I weeded mine down to about half and I'm showing you only these. If you want to see more, you'll just have to ask... :)

The guy with Tori is Peter, her boyfriend. The girl with Tori is Katie, one of her close friends. The couple with Tori are her mom and dad, believe it or not, they look look sooo young!!! :) Her hair was gorgeous, don't ya' think?

I must say, we have a beautiful daughter - inside & out!!! We have two beautiful daughters but this post is all about Tori. Sorry, Anna. Your prom time will be here sooner than we think!

Oh, Tori & I and Debbie & Micaela (Peter's mom and sis) made their flowers. I think we did pretty good!







When Tori took her hair down, there were 60 bobby pins!!!



All this smiling hurts!


5 comments:

Jakeb said...

Ok Jakeb isn't beautiful.. I see how it is!!!!!

Jakeb said...

OK I'm not beautiful... I'm hot... or whatever doesnt sound.. well... ok... thats it.

Andrea said...

Jakeb, you're just a cool kid... Plain and simple!

Mom

K said...

What a beautiful daughter! I'm reflecting on how quickly it all flies by. Those first pictures of the first day of life, the pictures of the first day of school, the prom pictures. Next will be wedding pictures and then grandbabies!! Reminds me of the new Stephen Curtis Chapman song, Cinderella...

I pray she had a wonderful time!!

Andrea said...

She did have a wonderful time, Karen. Thanks for that. My prom was pretty much a downer so I was praying hers would be all a girl could dream of. It was.

And that song... oh, it makes me cry every time! We have Anna who is 9 and just starting out her dance and Jakeb, 15, will be the prince one day to some very lucky girl, and then Tori, 17, getting closer and closer to... I can't even write it... :) We just have to make the most of every minute we are so graciously given!