Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pictures As Promised

Here are the photos and a couple of short video clips that I said I'd put up in my last post. We're getting the windows tinted on the car tomorrow so I'll take some pics and put those up later. Jakeb wanted us to put flames on the car too but I think we'll pass on that this time. Enjoy the pictures. Tori's Prom is this weekend so those pictures will be coming soon.


Gator Gallop at Brazosport College
The Littler Kids - too cute!


Anna is in the middle getting ready to take off!


Off to the races!! Look at the focus on some of these kiddos.

Anna coming in for the finish so fast she's a blur!


A.P. Beutel Annual Bluebonnet Festival Fundraiser
Hair painting...


Hair painting with a friend.

This is the first portion of the 3rd grade performance.

This is the finale part of the same performance.

No comments: