Thursday, March 03, 2005

Simple Purity

And now I'm afraid that exactly as the Snake seduced Eve with his smooth patter, you are being lured away from the simple purity of your love for Christ.
2 Corinthians 11:3

Simple purity

A strong cup of coffee in the morning

Holding my daughter’s hand as I walk her to school

Silence and a good book

A morning run

To just exist in the same room as my wife

A hot cup of green tea in the afternoon

To watch my daughter lead

A bike ride to work

Seeing my son’s pure love of sports

Sunrise when camping

Beef enchiladas

The feel of water surrounding me as I swim

Knowing every breath is a gift from God

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Strumming a Taylor guitar made of pure koa

Watching your wife and best friend do what she does - serve

Remembering that it is not about you...

Enjoying watching someone doing what they do best...