Friday, June 06, 2008

Fun at the Flowing Frio River. It was Fabulous

I way over exagerated the title. The frio river was not flowing hardly at all. Ha we still had a really good time. I went with the waguespacks to a camp on river road called 7 bluph or bluf or something along those lines. We stayed in a spot about a quarter of a mile from the river so we did a whole bunch of walking. We climbed a mountain that I am pround to say was over 1600 feet high. Me and my adventerous butt went up the mountain just to see what was at the top and all I found was a bunch of Goat poop. Me and some others climbed it again since they didn't believe that I had made it to the top. I prooved them wrong as I usually do to everyone... that's not a joke. Other things we did... well we kayaked, tubed, walked half the river, snorkeled till our backs turned colors. We ate... and ate... and ate. We played basketball on a 7 foot 6 inch goal and dunked a little on the old men... don't tell them I said that. I got tan... times 100 and a little more red than brown. I won't go into detail on that. We set up the wii only to find that we didn't bring a guitar hero guitar. What good is a wii if you don't have one of those? Well I guess we played a little NBA Live 08. We went to Garner and watched people dance... haha I learned the texas 2 step thingamabob. I don't quite know how it will benefit me in my later life but heck I know how to do it. It was also all country music which I might have to do another post on later. Man... What is up with country music?! Well that was pretty much it but all I know is that I had great time with the Waguespacks and they are fun people to camp with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jakeb, I'm glad you had a great time - you can join us anytime you would like. About the mountain, I was told that you and Zach ran up the mountain. I'm curious about one thing, if country music is so bad why did you go back the second night? Maybe the music is growing on you.