Friday, May 23, 2008

For the LAST time...

The next few posts from me (Andrea) are going to be about things we are experiencing for the last time. I’m feeling a little sentimental so I thought I’d post about them. Some I will have photos and/or videos of and some I won’t.

Here's a few to start with:

This week is the LAST full week of this school year - Anna’s last full week of school at her elementary school and Tori’s last full year of high school.

My sister turned 39 this week, the LAST of her 30’s, unless she decides to stay 39 forever. I’ve just never seen that work for anyone… She might be able to pull it off, though.

Tommy had his LAST day at his job yesterday. He starts his new job with Mustang Engineering on Tuesday.

We saw our old, beat up, piece of junk, 240K+ miles, '94 Ford Explorer for the LAST time this past Sunday. We wrote "FOR SALE" on the window and within 5 hours or so some guy came and paid cash and took it away. YEAH!!

More to come… I know you’re hanging on the edge of your seat!

No comments: