Thursday, December 11, 2008

Selling Stuff

Before you read any further, let me just say that this blog will not be turning into the Stunz family classified ads. Mostly because there are only about twelve of you who read it so it probably won't do us any good anyway. But just in case.....


We’re selling our Pro-Form 930i Cooling Breeze folding treadmill with iFit technology.

The treadmill is in great shape and we have the manual and all information that came with it when we purchased it from Academy in Feb. 05. The online reviews say that is not recommended for heavy duty workouts but we have all used it, walking and running, and have not had a any problems with it. Tommy has run on it without any issues. (That may get me in trouble but I couldn’t think of a good way to say that it can handle some weight. That may get me in even more trouble…..) Anyway, it has a fan, it folds up and we’ve never hung a stitch of clothing on it! :)

We are also getting ready to put our house on the market after the first of the year and need to get a few things cleared out. It’s all about staging, right?

We have other things that we’ll be getting rid of so if you need something in particular, let me know. I don’t have time for a garage sale, we don’t want to put a bunch of stuff in storage for two years and we won’t be taking a lot of our things with us to Singapore so it needs to go.

Maybe you could help us spread the word that our house will be up for sale soon. If we could sell it to someone without involving a realtor we could all save a lot of money and we would then be able to financially help a family get into a good house. 2000 sq. ft., 4 large bedrooms (all upstairs), 2.5 bath, 2 car garage, lots of closet space, huge backyard, great neighbors, a lot of remodeling over the last 8 years, newly remodeled master bathroom, new a/c, plumbing pipes have all been replaced, the list goes on.

We’ll also be selling our white Toyota Camry ('06 or '07, I can't remember) that is also in great shape with low mileage, but will need it until closer to time for us to leave.

I know, you are probably saying that this is a cheap way to sell our stuff and I would have to agree. We are cheap and we do like saving money! And I don’t like answering phone calls from newspaper ads from people I don’t know. God has blessed us so we’re hoping He can bless others, our friends, through us selling our stuff.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to look at the Camry.

Tommy said...

I am a LEAN 200lbs ...or so.

Andrea said...

Sorry, babe. Am I in trouble???

I love you!