Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A little slow in blog world...

Pretty much all of the blogs I read on a regular basis are not getting much action these days. I guess we're all busy. I'm too busy to write much these days, although the thoughts and will are definitely there, I just don't have time to sit here and write them down. I've got holiday pictures to share, our 20th anniversary trip to Santa Fe pics and stories (it was incredible!), black eyes from trampolines, school stuff, graduation stuff, moving to Singapore updates, and other random writings as usual. Some day soon, you're gonna get 15 posts a day for about a week.... Watch out!!

I'm always disappointed when I go to my reader and the blogs I look forward to starting my day out reading are not in bold with a number beside it. So I know it's not just me that's busy.

For now, I'm going to finish making my bazillion batches of peanut brittle and getting them all gift packaged up to deliver to customers and finish up the marbles boards that have been ordered. Then I can look forward to finishing the decorations in and on my own house and enjoy the Christmas season with my family and friends and hopefully blog a little.

Hope you're having a wonderful holiday season and busy doing all the stuff that shows others Christ's hope, peace, love and joy.

'till next time.....

No comments: