Friday, December 19, 2008

I don't have to...

teach school for 2 weeks!!!!!

I've never been the mom that is dreading the kids being out of school or is ready for them to go back. I'm their mom and I had them because I wanted them. Things get messier and definitely more chaotic around here when they're all home but I love having them home - as long as I get some "me" time every now and then and everyone knows when it's time for that ......

Two of our kids have been with me day in and day out this year since we are homeschooling so them being out of school isn't going to change things around here. And our other one, Tori is about to graduate so she'll be in an out of the house for work and college and starting to live her own life.

I do have alot of papers to grade and entries to make in our free homeschool software (which is great btw) to catch up on but I don't have to plan assignments or think about curriculum and ...

... I DON'T HAVE TO TEACH SCHOOL FOR 2 WEEKS!!!!!

No comments: