Monday, December 29, 2008

On The Home Front

We've got a lot going on right now and it won't be slowing down any time soon so I probably won't be posting much this week. Sure as I say that, though, I'll be inspired and have 20 posts a day.

Anyway, here's what we've got going on:

*we are finishing up our bathroom remodel

*packing up Christmas and other stuff we won't be taking to Singapore to put in storage in an effort to declutter/stage the house

*doing other necessary house fix-up items

*putting the house on the market asap (tell all your friends!!)

*working on Tori's graduation video (HUGE project considering she lived her first 10 years or so before the digital photography age)

On that note, if I figure out how to put music behind the pictures on the video program I'm working with for Tori's grad video, I'll be posting a Thanksgiving and Christmas video this week just to catch up. I'm sure you're on the edge of your seat in anticipation.....

Have a good week and a Happy New Year if I don't make it back to blog world before then.

No comments: