Friday, November 21, 2008

Hint Hint Wink Wink...

Last night we were sitting around watching mindless tv, Home Improvement, I think. A commercial came on and they might as well have just shown the picture and played the Hallelujah Chorus in the background. The commercial would have been cheaper and it would have worked for me. I gasped in delight and one of the kids elbowed Tommy and said "hint, hint, wink, wink". :)

It's a sealing crock pot! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! How many times have I spilled soup or chili or bean or wassail in my car or on ME??? I thought it was awesome when I got the crock pot that had a carrying bag. There's not too many things that I MUST have but this is something I really think I must have one day! It definitely falls in line with some of the most ingenious creations ever!! Can you tell I'm excited about this!

Well, I pretty much know I won't be getting that from Tommy for Christmas because he doesn't usually like getting me appliances for Christmas and that probably wouldn't really fall in line with thoughtful gifts. But, I am going to plan on getting one before we move next year. Heck, I could pack it full of soup and it wouldn't spill!

2 comments:

crockerdile said...

I have this...got it for Christmas last year. Yes, it is ok to give appliances Tommy if the wife asks for them :-) I LOVE this crockerpot. That's what they are called at our house. You definitely need one!!

Andrea said...

That's cool that you get to turn an appliance into your family's name!

Nothing goes with Stunz, I don't think...

Tommy did say that it would be relational because I cook food for everyone in it. :)