Thursday, November 27, 2008

"HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH"

Can you hear it? The Hallelujah Chorus??? Come on, sing along with me.... "HA llelujah, HA llelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hal lehe lu jah!" Ok, now refer back to this post from last week to get a clue as to why I am singing.

Tommy and I returned from our WONDERFUL trip to Santa Fe, NM last night. We left NM at 3:45AM, drove to Dallas to pick up Anna and then arrived home at around 8:30PM. Really long day in the car and it was sooo good to be home. Tori and Jakeb had stayed home because they are working kiddos now. They purchased our Christmas tree yesterday and had it all set up and smellin' awesome! They rearranged the furniture and everything, got the decorations out and even set a few up. Great kids!!! We all love Christmas time! Sure wish it was cold!!

So I get settled in after a long day, we bring all the stuff in, I visit with the kids a bit and ooh and aah over the tree and then go upstairs to change into my pj's. I turn and look into my bathroom and something incredible was sitting on my toilet. My toilet, you say? Yes, my toilet. It was this..... my very own.....


Tori said that one day this week she came home to find it sitting on our front porch. She didn't quite know what to do with it until we got home so she put it on my toilet assuming I would pee my pants when I saw it. I was pretty darn excited!! I refrained from peeing my pants, though, even though we had been in the car for quite some time and I really did have to go. TMI, I know, sorry...

So, to whomever reads this blog, one of the twelve :), I thank you. H0pefully I can thank you in person one day if I find out who you are but even more than that, I hope I get to bring it over to your house full of something yummy and liquidy (it won't leak!) to share with you. I'll be watching to see who has that telling smirk on their face when I see you next, so if you don't want me to find out you'd better practice up on your lying face.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We really have sooooo much to be thankful for. And now, I'm thankful to have a new crockpot that won't leak!

5 comments:

RanAshKenCoop said...

please see my blog...

I am really excited about this new big scree tv! It may be too big for my small front porch.

I wish we could take credit for it...but even though we cannot we would love for you to bring something over in it! (I love queso with ground beef!!)

BTW...we think this crock pot is an awesome invention.

-Randy & Ashley

Andrea said...

Ha! We've thought that we might could really have some fun with this. We have a growing list..... :)

Will certainly bring something over when we get an invitation!!!

Queso with ground sausage is way better.

RanAshKenCoop said...

touche...touche

hope y'all had a great thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

wow how awesome is that....now, what do need? Hmmm.....I'll have to think about that....just the right thing, it would have to be...

praynlady said...

Hey, I need some luggage for my cruse...I'd really like a pretty purple set....or a James Avery butterfly ring would be nice....in a size 10-11....heeeeheeee

I can't wait till you make some more soup! Works for me!

I like the whole idea of blog about something and then, voila.....the blog fairy lays it on your porch/potty! How totally cool is that?!?!?!?!?!