Tuesday, August 19, 2008

LJ House - AFTER

Here's what our house looks like with the new paint colors. You can check out this post for the before shot. I like the colors but I'm still not used to it. We definitely need some landscaping but I think I'll wait until closer to "for sale" time so it won't all die and be a waste of money.

Euneek did a great job and they were super fast! Start to finish was 3 days with replacing bad wood, prep, and paint - and there was alot to paint! They were pleasant to work with and did not make or leave a mess.

Tommy started demo on the bathroom while we were in Dallas and got all of the tile shower taken out. Many buckets full of tile and dust and many trips up and down the stairs to take it all out, I'm told.

We think we have termite issues, though. That's a huge bummer!! The bug guys come tomorrow to check it out. Remodeling never goes as planned and there always seem to be budget issues!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! I walked by the other day on my long run day and thought it looked HAPPY : )

It took me a while to get use to ours when we painted, it's an odd feeling.

I hate thinking about you guys moving, at least we have some time to get use to the idea!

Andrea said...

Yeah! I have a happy house!!

I don't hate the thought of moving because I'm so ready for the adventure. I'm not enjoying the transitional stage. And I don't like thinking about all the tearful goodbye's. :( Bittersweet, for sure.

Willson's Family Blog said...

Stop it!!!!!! I like to live in denial...If you guys will stop talking about it I can stay in my happy place.....

Frank Bennett said...

I love the colors! (at least from the picture) Just missing you and thought I would read your blog. So sorry we didn't get to hang out last weekend:( Why does life have to be like this??? I understand the whole transition thing.
Hugs!
Suzanne