Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Back home ...

We’re home from Junior High Camp.

It was fun, hard work, lots of walking, physically demanding, HOT, emotionally draining, spiritual, growing, ministering weekend. The food was good. Our junior counselors did a good job and I believe our kids grew closer to God. I had some great conversations with a few of them from our church and others.

This week is our family’s stay home vacation. It started last night with fireworks. We have a lot of fun family stuff planned. We will stay here at night and run around during the day. Some places we will go are as close as a couple of miles away and some we will drive four hours to reach our fun-filled destination.

I am not going to do any church stuff and will probably not post much here this week but I do have some interesting stuff floating around in my head that I would like to get out and tell you about so check back.

See you soon and be real …

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it has been a week but Kenny and I were just now sitting down to really discuss how things went and the subject of you and Andrea came up. I know we didn't get to spend a whole lot of time together but I did enjoy getting to know the two of you a little better. You guys are awesome! I love your perspective on things,and I always leave Andrea feeling good about whatever it is we have talked about.
The only problem is I also leave feeling I wish I was a little deeper because the two of you are so wise. Thanks for being an inspiration to grow in Christ!

Tommy said...

Jennifer - We enjoyed hanging out and getting to know you and Kenny better too. Nothing brings people together like having a common purpose.