Monday, July 25, 2005

Ordination

I was ordained yesterday afternoon. I have hesitated to write about it because I don’t have words that are adequate for how I feel. As with everything we do at BPF this was not the typical ordination but for me it was what it needed to be. I felt encouraged and loved. I saw people I haven’t seen in a long time. So many people who were present have had a hand in forming who I have become by being an example to me. So many have challenged me to do what I would never have done on my own. God has used the influence of godly people to make me who I am today. If you were there or had anything to do with my ordination; thank you. It’s one of those days I won’t forget.

3 comments:

equarles said...

congrats on being ordained. wish i could've been there. i was helping out my significant other at a bridal show all weekend.

Phillip Hintze said...

it was a great service, and I was honored to be involved.

Lizanne said...

It was cool to see how much you are loved and to hear about your call and journey to accept it.

It was an honor to be witness to this part of your journey.

I was especially glad that we were able to come and whup up on you, uh,... I mean enjoy playing marbles with you.

Love ya, brother!