Wednesday, June 22, 2005

This week ...

This is one of those weeks - A week where there is more to do than I could possibly accomplish.

This week I have to do some things that are far beyond my abilities. I have to do some things that give me moments of panic when I let my mind dwell on them too long. I have to do some things that require God to show up, because if I try to do them on my own it could get really ugly.

When I get too confident in my own abilities I am shown how much I need The Creator. And that my friends is a good thing.

I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Psalm 16:8

3 comments:

Tommy said...

Thanks for the reminder and the encouragament Nic.

Jenny Hintze said...

He showed up, Tommy.

Tommy said...

He did Jenny. Thanks.