Thursday, April 16, 2009

Girl's Day!


This past Saturday, we surprised my sister, Gwen, for her 40th birthday. Yep, now she's finally old like the rest of us. Well, almost. Her birthday is not until May so we really did surprise her by celebrating in April.

I spent an awesome day of shopping and eating good food with my three sisters and my mom. And then we met the whole family for a murder mystery dinner theater that evening. Family time and friend time is super precious to me right now. I don't know, something about moving across the ocean for a couple of years makes you take notice of what really matters. It's kind of almost like what it must feel like if you knew you only had 2 months to live. Not really, but kind of.

Anyhoo..... Very rarely do all five of us get to be together at the same time. It was a great day and I am so grateful to have had this time with them and to have this photo of us together. This will be one I will frame and take with me. Not to the grave, just to Singapore. :)

I heart my sisters and my mom!

No comments: