Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Family Fun

We had some fun last night coloring eggs and making Easter cake balls. Some of my family came over to dye eggs and decorate cake balls. I don't think Bakerella would be to proud of us but we had fun. They really are hard to make, she even says so herself. I'm definitely taking this baking idea to Singapore with me. They are just such a cute holiday or birthday treat. Sure to be a hit! Thanks, Ashley D. and Cyndi R. for introducing us to these yummy little goodies.

What were supposed to be cute little chicks turned into slimey green monsters. I'm not sure that is Easter appropriate but, oh well.....











3 comments:

RanAshKenCoop said...

Your cake balls look great! I LOVE the chicks! And Tori's that are kissing are way cute. It's not easy to get them nice and smooth, but you did a great job! I'm a little jealous that you got to eat cake balls, too. So good!

Jenny Hintze said...

Kind of look like severed heads on a stake...just my opinion.

I mean, how cute!

Unknown said...

Wow, that is impressive & very cute! I was up in my cabinets looking for cookie cutter stuff and saw the large volumes of icing and cake mix I had and only thought about the cake balls for about 5 secs. Now you have me inspired, mine will just be cake balls!