Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Perfectly Wrong Kind of Day

So, yesterday was lousy. Getting in bed last night was a welcome end to a perfectly wrong kind of day. Alot about this move seems perfectly wrong. We know we are supposed to go and we are excited about going. It's what God wants us to do. We are completely confident in that fact. But that doesn't make it any easier to pack up our life, say goodbye's, and get on that plane.

Did I mention that yesterday was lousy? I think I did. So, I wake up this morning and this email is in my inbox. I have an incredible daughter. I have three incredible kids. I'm trying to be strong for them through all of this and they come through for me. I've got it good.

Hey!

This is one of those Joy Williams songs that I told you about.

Anyway you should listen to it and THEN go have a spectacular day in Dallas and make today not "one of those days". Unless of course "one of those days" means wonderful :)

Love you!
-Tori

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynyA6qPjUpo




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Made my day better too, thanks for sharing. Hope you can unwind a bit this weekend.

Anna Stunz said...

i love that song it is my fave