Saturday, May 09, 2009

I love being a mom!

Tommy thanks me all the time for being the mother of his children. I always tell him that it's one of my favorite "jobs." I love being a mom!! I always wanted to be a mom. I can remember being a young child and thinking about having my own babies someday. I didn't like playing with those fake babies. I liked the real ones. So I got three of the seven I once wanted. Thankfully, God does indeed know our limitations. I LOVE my three and they are an immeasurable blessing. I could not be more proud to be their mom.

This is one of my favorite pictures with my kids. It's from a couple of Christmas' ago.

Here's one of my favorites videos of a "true" mom. Just for fun!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhkymT0Af_0


Don't spend your Mother's Day cleaning. Go sit on the couch with your kids!

No comments: