Friday, May 15, 2009

Walk With Me Quiet

Music does it for me. It connects me to who I am, to who I've been and who I want to be. It is also what connects me to my Creator more than anything else. That connection has been a little on the fritz lately.

But... this song did it for me. Recently, I've listened to it over and over and can't get enough. I've thought about sharing it with you for over a month now but have been a little stingy. For whatever reason, today was the day to share.

I'm broken. I'm not fixed and at times I'm pretty sure I'm not fixable. I'm not restored but I have hope that I will be. Someday.....

Through this song, I've connected to who I am. To who I want to be. To God.

Walk With Me
by Caedmon's Call (Back Home)

Walk with me quiet,
Walk with me slow.
Watered down coffee,
Words of Gold.

Will you lead me,
beside the still waters.
With oil that runs over.
My cup overflows.
You restore my soul.

If I knew how to post just the song on here I would, but I don't and I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to. So, go find it. Everyone has iTunes, right? Go buy it. It's worth the .99. Maybe it will do it for you too.

No comments: