Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Shot Day

This was the only picture I got. Due to lack of caffeine and nutrition, no one was in the mood to have their picture taken while being punctured with a needle.

Today we went to get our physicals and shots for our move to Singapore. We got to go to the company's health center which was awesome! Mostly because it was free! They told us to fast for 10 hours for blood work and stuff so we did. I was dying from lack of coffee! I had such a hard time driving the hour+ it took us to get there, not to mention that we left at 6:30am. Of course, we had to get up earlier than normal cause the house had to be show ready in case we got a call. It stinks to have a house for sale! The kids were dying from lack of food! THEN, they didn't even take bloodwork so we fasted for nothing!!! And on top of that, no one called to see the house.

Jakeb and Anna each got one shot, I got three, Tommy got none. Lucky dog. I have one more in a month and two more in six months after we get there. Jakeb will go back next Friday to get his other shots he needs for his Kenya trip this summer. Since those are for personal travel, it won't be free but it will only cost us a $10 copay. I love that place. Tommy's company is very good to their employees.

We were done at the health center at about 10:25 and went to find a place to eat. Nothing around there opened for lunch until 11 so that was the longest 35 minutes ever! Chipotle and diet coke never tasted so good. I'm sure everyone in the restaurant thought we hadn't eaten for days. They might as well have given me a shovel instead of a fork. I don't even remember looking up.

1 comment:

crockerdile said...

You could've posted a "stuffing-your-face-with-Chipotle" shot...that would've soothed the no funny face cuz I got a shot craving I had. Glad you got that over with& look on the bright side...your house was all nice and clean when you came home...no dishes in the sink like mine. :-)