Thursday, March 05, 2009

2009 Birthday Post

All three of our kids have birthdays very close together. On top of that, they are right after Christmas! We didn't plan that very well.....

We had a great time this past weekend celebrating and relaxing at the beach. It was cold and we hadn't planned on that but it was still better than being at home. Plus the heater worked in the beach house, you have to jiggle wires to make ours work. We've spent a small fortune trying to figure out what is wrong with it over the last 4 years with no success. I guess we did nail down which wires to jiggle. I digress....

So I'm posting pics of our weekend but it also occurred to me that I never posted pics from Tori's 18th family party. We had fun with some temporary tattoos to commemorate the occasion. Some had more fun than others. I think Anna ended up with over 20.

On Friday night, we had family out to celebrate Jakeb and Anna's birthday's. It was actually Anna's birthday day so she got to pick the cake she wanted for Friday. This year was Jakeb's big party year (we rotate years) so Saturday was all about him. 8 or 9 of his friends came out for a few hours and had a good time playing out on the beach (and unfortunately in the beach). We played games, ate way too much junk food, watched movies and had an overall good time.

(I put in all the pictures in reverse order and it would be a pain in the you know what to reverse them so I'm not going to. So go to the bottom and scroll up if you care.)















No comments: