Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I read therefore I post quotes - Part II

A friend sent me a link to this article saying: “It meant something to me and I thought you might like it.”

He was right. This hit me at the right time and in the right place. Here are some quotes:

I learned to embrace the spiritual significance of my positions; I learned that no matter where I was, how lonely or obsolete the job, God was present, and sometimes more tangible than being in a church service. … I discovered that no matter where I was placed, my identity and duty were in Christ alone—without credit, without title.


Read all of “Without Credit, Without Title" here … link

Someday soon I will post something that is original to me. It will not be near as good as the quotes I have posted lately, I'm sure, but it will be mine.

2 comments:

Lizanne said...

So glad you're blogging again here! I look forward to reading more-quotes or not.

Tommy said...

Thanks Lizanne. I'm looking forward to writing more.