Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Blog Resurrection

It has been a year since I published anything here at Stunz Blog. I know that the last post I wrote said it was the end, but I am exercising my prerogative to change my mind. I have written some in the last year but nothing like what I wrote here. So I’m back.

What I write at Stunz Blog will be written as Tommy, the individual, the follower of Jesus, the husband and the dad; rather than Tommy the guy who gets paid to work at church. I may write about church and teaching but I won’t wear the label. The writing may still read the same to most but it will definitely come from a different place inside of me.

By the way, I have a running blog and if you are in to that kind of thing you can check it out here … link.

Come back occasionally and see if you like what you read.

No comments: