Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Good Things In Life

There are a few good things in my life right now.

My husband and three kids, a few friends who "love me anyway", good health, I just got a new look for the master bedroom and last but not least, our own personal photographer.

Go check out J. Hintze Photography. Jenny is an excellent photographer!!! She has a wonderful ability to capture personality. She also happens to be one of those "few friends who loves me anyway". http://www.jhintze.com/ or http://www.jhintzephotography.blogspot.com/

It really is a good thing to know that I never have to search again for a photographer for our family pictures, senior graduation pictures, weddings to come, babies to come (grandbabies, of course, and in the waaaayyy far distant future!), etc.

I say that tongue and cheek because I know there are more important things in life but it really is nice to have something settled. I like for things to be settled and having one thing to count on brings me some element of peace in the chaos of my life. So, thanks, Jenny! I'm sure you had no idea you were an element of peace. :)

If you haven't clicked on the link yet, go now!!!

9 comments:

Jenny Hintze said...

I didn't even know you guys were bloggers again until Phillip told me. When you said you gave me a plug on your blog, I was confused.

Anyway, thank you for the nice words. I'm glad you've got that whole photographer-needing business checked off your list. And just the thought of photographing your grandbabies (way in the distant future, of course) makes me want to cry. Good cry, not bad cry.

Andrea said...

Yeah, grandbabies (way in the distant future, of course) are going to be awesome!! Tori tells me I get to clean up her kids puke. She doesn't want to do that part.

I do know that they will definitely be photography worthy beautiful!!!

Welcome to our blog. I just occasionally have words to say so Tommy graciously included me in the Stunz blog. I'm waiting for a post from Anna and Tori. Then it will be a true Stunz family blog.

I can't wait to see what Anna cooks up... I"m sure it will be much more interesting than anything I could ever write.

Jenny Hintze said...

When she does write, don't correct her grammar or spelling. Just let it be what it is.

Andrea said...

You really think I would do that??? :)

You are right and that was my plan. It needs to be hers. I'm excited to see what she comes up with. When it comes to Anna, you just never know. She keeps me on my toes, for sure!

Anonymous said...

Mom none of us have even made it to college yet. haha

jakeb

Andrea said...

I know, Jakeb! Not to mention even being close to getting married! :)

You have it right, though, son. Here's the ideal order in question it was in question.

1. Finish high school
2. Go to college
3. Find your perfect mate
4. Date for a few years
5. Get married
6. Enjoy being just the two of you for a couple of years.
7. THEN bring on the grandbabies!

We'll be ready!

Andrea said...

OH, I missed one somewhere in between numbers 2 and 5.

Finish college.

Jenny Hintze said...

Date for a few years??? I don't recommend that, personally.

Andrea said...

Ah, I bet you'll change your tune when your boys get older...

So would you recommend it be more than a few years or less than a few years?