Thursday, November 18, 2004

Our marriage could drive ...

Tomorrow Andrea and I will celebrate our 16th wedding anniversary. If our marriage was a kid it could start driving.

I stare at that first sentence and it’s hard to believe. I know everyone says this but it doesn’t seem like it’s been 16 years, and yet I can’t remember what life was like without Andrea. I read a book … (that’s how a lot of my sentences start) … anyway, I read a book called The Alchemist where the hero of the book meets the woman he was to spend the rest of his life with and he said to her “I loved you before I even knew you existed.”

I think that’s why I can’t imagine life without Andrea… because I have never lived life without her. My parents always taught me there was someone out there for me and I loved her before I knew who she was.

Happy Anniversary Andrea! I love you!

5 comments:

Jon Langdon said...

Reading random blogs and I came across yours... congrats on 16 years, an amazing milestone.

--Jon Langdon

Jon Langdon said...

Reading random blogs and I came across yours... congrats on 16 years, an amazing milestone.

--Jon Langdon

praynlady said...

Congratulations on 16 long years with my sister!! haha Paul has you beat though, can you imagine how he feels after 17 with me? haha JUST THE SAME!

Ronnie Whitehead said...

Congratulations Tommy & Andrea. I hope you have an awesome celebration! Thank you for what the two of you offer our young married couples at BPF.

Queenie said...

Wonderful!
Do something fun!

Q