Saturday, November 27, 2004

Learning

This has been a great week. It started with spending time alone with Andrea; and at Thanksgiving our whole family was able to spend time with my parents, brother, his wife and her family; then this morning I ran. Tomorrow I get to finish the week by doing something I love as well … preaching at Brazos Pointe.

God made me a teacher and I really enjoy it. But before He made me a teacher He made me a learner. One of the main reasons I like to teach is the prep. I learn way more than I am able to give away. And then I think I like it because I get to make people think and ask questions about God’s place in their life and what it means to be a follower of Jesus.

During this time of year when everyone is thinking about what they are thankful for, I am thankful that God made me a learner and I am thankful that He has given me a place to pass what I learned along to others.

No comments: