Monday, April 27, 2009

The First of the Lasts



Anna is a part of the MP3 team in our Children's Ministry at church. They lead out in our children's worship time on Sunday mornings and have choreographed dance moves to help motivate other kiddos to participate and enjoy their worship time.

She's been a part of this group for well over a year, maybe even two, and LOVES it. Until now...

Yesterday was her last time to serve in MP3. It was a reminder to me that we are really beginning to experience our "lasts" before we go.

As I lamented about this with a friend in the hallway at church, after I went and took pictures of Anna "doin' her thang", this friend cheerfully reminded me that even though there are many "lasts" now, we'll get to experience a lot of exciting firsts very soon. Thanks for the perspective, Cindy S.!

Great job, Anna! Your dad and I are so proud of your passion to serve God and His Church and you do such a good job at it! It will be fun to find our places of service at a new church in Singapore.

1 comment:

Anna Stunz said...

I know I am so cool and I am still going to win NOT Tori or Jakeb so going to lose get the teers ready hahahahahahahahahahaha